Ultra Distance & Accuracy
* New All-in-One Technology combines powerful distance with precise control for seniors
* Adjustable weight and loft with settings for draw, neutral and fade bias. Up to to 60 grams lighter!
* 3 versions to fit average to slow swing speeds in 43" to 48" lengths
Straight & Long
* Offset for Seniors seeking fade, slice or push correction with superior distance & control. Right & Left Hand
* Weight adjustable up to 60 grams lighter than standard titanium drivers for maximum club head speed
* 3 versions to fit average to slow swing speeds in 43" to 48" lengths
Longest Fairway Wood
* Best in the World USA Made Carpenter Aerospace Alloy for maximum performance
* Designed for Senior golfers with moderate to slow swing speeds seeking improved distance
* Provides ideal launch with increased carry. Long & straight.
Offset Titanium Fairways
* Premium USA Made Aerospace Beta titanium for superior distance with straight hitting offset hosel
* Multi purpose design for use off of the fairway, tee or rough. Available in 3 and 5 woods
* Weight adjustable for shorter or longer club lengths from -1" to +2"
New! Distance Irons
* Best in the World High Power USA MADE Carpenter AeroSpace Alloy
* High Launch, Long Distance with Drop & Stop Action on the Green
* High Speed & Ultra Light up to 100 grams lighter than standard irons
Need Help? Find out which Driver fits your Swing Profile and Goals
How Senior Golfers Can Increase Distance Through Technology and Science
Let the Rules of Golf Help You Hit the Longest Drives
Einstein said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. What does this have to do with hitting longer drives? Plenty. Year after year golfers continue to buy standard golf drivers in the hopes of increasing distance yet these drivers (regardless of the brand) are simply altered versions of the same titanium driver that has been on the market for years. So after you peel away all the hype the average golfer ends up hitting that “new” driver about the same distance as the old one. Why? Because the vast majority of golfers (80%) have a driver swing speed below 100 mph. In fact the typical amateur golfer averages 205 yards off the tee while senior players average 195 yards. Yet the so called technology offered by these “new” drivers only benefits higher swing speed players who can generate over 105 mph in swing speed. And even for those players it only accounts for a few extra yards. So what can an average player do to actually increase distance? The answer lies in the physics of speed.
Can You Hit a 5 Iron Farther Than a 9 Iron?
Virtually every golfer would answer yes to that question. And the answer is the reason why you can add significantly more distance to your drives.
A 5 iron out hits a 9 iron due the laws of Motion with respect to Velocity and Mass. A 5 iron has a club head than weighs some 30 grams less than a 9 iron and has a length that is 2” longer than a 9 iron. Therefore a golfer can generate significantly more swing speed (force) to propel a golf ball at a higher rate of velocity with the 5 iron resulting in much greater distance. What about the difference in lofts? Suppose that the 5 iron and 9 iron had exactly the same loft. The 5 iron would still out hit the 9 iron due to the increased speed it generates. The lesson this reveals is that when it comes to hitting a golf ball farther the most important factor is the ability to increase speed - both club head and ball speed. Even though a 5 iron has a club head that is reduced in mass by over 30 grams it is the increased force (club head speed) that it applies to the golf ball that propels it farther. It is science versus hype and it is the same reason why the specially engineered, weight adjustable drivers above use the physics of speed to achieve a substantial increase in distance.
By reducing the weight of the driver’s club head and increasing its length the resulting boost in club head speed increases the ball’s velocity. Launch monitor test results reveal that longer, lighter drivers (the rules of golf allow for 46” to 48” lengths versus standard 45” driver lengths) can increase club head swing speeds by up to 9 mph faster. Considering that an increase of 1 mph in driver club head speed can result in up to 3 yards more distance that can add up to a pretty big number.
Let’s face it – there is nothing easy about golf. You can buy clubs but then it requires some practice time to put them to good use. Whether you want to be a good putter, a better chipper or a longer driver you get the right tool for the job and then you put some time in to get the hang of it. That’s the nature of the game. After all, hoping that another standard driver will outhit your current standard driver would be … well, insanity.
Receive Updates on New Products & Sales
Enter your Email HERE
No Spam. Just a Few
Emails per Year
* Significantly Longer Drives
* Fade, Slice, Push Correction
* Optimized Control
Contact Us Click Here
43" to 48" Driver Lengths
(amateur golfers can legally use up to 48")
Maximum Straight Distance
* New! For golfers seeking an easy to draw driver or players who want to straighten a fade
* Ultra light, weight adjustable long drive technology up to to 60 grams lighter for higher club head speed
* 2 versions to fit average to slow swing speeds in 45" to 48" lengths
Anti Slice plus Distance
* New! For golfers seeking to effectively correct a slice or push and lower spin rate
* Ultra light, weight adjustable long drive technology up to to 55 grams lighter for higher club head speed
* 3 versions to fit moderate to slow swing speeds in 44" to 48" lengths
Engineered for Golfers Ages 50 to 90
Ultralight Technology for Maximum Club Head Speed & Distance
"very pleased with the new Elite driver - getting 10-20 additional yards and much easier to hit" D.H
" just tried my new offset driver. My weak fade went to a straight shot or 10 yard draw. Gained 20-30 yards. M.H.
"purchased the ProSpeed Elite - delighted to say I am outdriving all my playing partners" V.C.
"I'm sure people question whether you products are a gimmick - they are not. I have hit drives 30 yards further. F.E.
"the Easy Edition driver is working great. Have gained anywhere from 15-20 yards" L.H.
"ordered the offset driver and the ball flight is 95% straight and my length increased by 35 meters" T.B
"I love the driver & 3 wood, not often does a product live up to its hype but yours do. 20-40 yards farther. W.L.
"Your offset 9.5 is just as advertised. Have played 5 rounds so far and picked up 20 to 25 yards. Love it!" W.C.
"the driver is everything you said it would be. Improved my height and carry & the 47" length has given me 20 more yards" A.S.
See All Driver
See All Offset Driver
IMPROVED TECHNOLOGY FOR SENIOR GOLFERS
Standard golf drivers, regardless of the brand, only provide standard distance and offer no significant improvement. Why? Because the so-called "technology" they offer primarily benefits younger, high swing speed players.
Senior golfers require targeted, ultralight technology that can counteract the detrimental effects of slowing swing speeds for improved speed and distance. Since 1999 thousands of golfers worldwide have enjoyed increased distance, improved control and/or fade/slice/push correction by using the proper driver to fit their swing and speed.
Available in Adjustable, Draw Bias and Offset there is a model to fit every swing and handicap for those who hit straight, draw, fade, push or slice.
Benefit from the science of enhanced speed to increase or regain lost distance and recapture the very reason why you play such a challenging game ... for fun.
Used by senior players worldwide for increased forgiveness and superior distance performance
No Retail Markup